The 2 MOST IMPORTANT dates for our family, friends, coworkers, and loved ones to remember and mention (FOREVER) to the bereaved parent/guardian are:
- Date of Birth
- Date of Passing (Some call this the Angel Date)
Make a note in your calendar of:
1. Child’s birthday
2. Childs day of passing
3. Favorite days and times of year
5. Birthdays of loved ones or holidays leading up to or surrounding the day they passed
6. Special dates in reference to the way the child passed
7. Special items that held meaning to the child or are meaningful to parent/guardian
8. ANY memory, phrase or thought of their child (no matter how big or small)
Then remember them and mention it to the one that has lost a child
(in person, phone call, text, letter, anonymous letter, etc.).
Anytime you think you shouldn’t – do it anyway !